May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord let his face shine on you
and be gracious to you.
May the Lord show you his face
and bring you peace. (Nb. 6:24-26)

Thursday 4 June 2009

Simply, Pray

Today I have something different to show you. I received this in the morning. Big truths come in simple ways!





Sometimes we understand a message when it is simply illustrated…

...and you question God - 'why me?'.... always look at the bigger picture....

Thank God for the stuff that didn’t hit you!

3 comments:

  1. We never know what we are being protected from. I liked the illustrations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely agree! And what about asking instead, "Why not me?" What is it that we all seem to think that God owes us? I don't feel entitled to a perfect life. (Actually, I think a perfect life would end up being quite boring!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice, where did u get this from?

    ReplyDelete