May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord let his face shine on you
and be gracious to you.
May the Lord show you his face
and bring you peace. (Nb. 6:24-26)

Wednesday 22 April 2009


Hi… Susan Boyle. I have been thinking about her all day. I was really impressed by the whole thing. After watching the video in YouTube I was left amazed and happy, with a good feeling inside. It is really uplifting when good things happen to normal people. She looks like many women I cross on the street. And there she was, she is no actress, no dancer, no singer… and surprising. Good on you, Susan, both because of your courage to go to the program and because of your success. It is a pity she had to wait for so long. How many people never saw the diamond in the rock?

Here is the reading that has been in my mind all day long
“but The Lord said to Samuel, 'Take no notice of his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him; God does not see as human beings see; they look at appearances but The Lord looks at the heart.'(1 Samuel, 16: 1-13)

No comments:

Post a Comment